I am a devoted mom to 4 wonderful children and the proud wife of a Marine Corps Veteran and Culinary/Pastry Chef
"Without my kids tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait & yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering"
Saturday, April 7, 2012
APRIL 2012
HAPPY EASTER!!!!
I want to wish everyone a very happy and blessed Easter!!! We are just staying home this year. After I finish cleaning house I will color eggs with my youngest...he is the only one that still enjoys these types of activities. Once in awhile my 13 year old daughter will join in but its ok they can't stay little forever. I'm sure my husband will be making one of his famous easter basket cakes later on as well they always turn out so cute!!! I only have to make up one Easter basket the older ones are just getting a card with money in it.
Well,I think we finally found a good candidate to take my position at my office. She is also a Marine wife, she has no children (as yet), and she is bi-lingual!!!! She sounds like a winner to me. We all got to meet with her and she seems very nice so I hope she picks it up quickly because I am more than ready to get out of there!!! LOL
We have decided we are going to move to Las Vegas this summer probably in July. My husband graduates for the second time in June and the kids last day is like June 12th (I think). I have been researching schools online. It also helps that my big sister already lives there so she is very helpful in getting any information I need. It seemed an obvious choice for the industry that my husband is in there are plenty of great oppourtunities there for him to expand his career. I'm getting excited I can't wait!!! The only thing I am not looking forward to is the actual moving. I am going to contact some moving companies and see how expensive that really is. I guess I should probably just start collecting my own boxes now....lol. We no longer have the luxury of the Marine Corps taking care of us in that way but since we live in a military town Im sure I could get a discount at least.
All the kids are pretty excited about going except my younger daughter. She will be starting high school and is a little worried. I have been doing my best to find out where the good schools are with the help of my sister. Its a little difficult since I am still working but plan to take a few weekends trips soon just to scope out some areas of consideration. Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me but since I met my husband I have moved a total of 6 times so I am a pro at this....lol.
Well I guess I better get moving got housework to do and eggs to color : )
Till next time......LIZ <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment