
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
I have been cleaning and doing laundry all day!!! I think its almost time for a glass of wine. Had a good time last night my oldest daughter, my husband and I went out last night. Its been fun hanging out with my oldest daughter lately. A couple weeks ago we went to a bar to watch an 80's tribute band....had so much fun!!!!
We had a couple birthday's last week my son Braydon turned 17!!! Its almost unreal to me. He didnt want to do much we went to the mall and did a little shopping and out to dinner. At this age he would much rather be hanging out with his friends and Im ok with that. My niece Sarah turned 15 on the 11th.
I officially gave notice at work that I would be leaving this summer. So we have been having people come fill out applications. So far not too many prospects. I cant believe how many people that apply for a job at a dental office that have absolutely no dental experience. Im hoping they start interviewing soon. If they find someone qualified and that has experience I am gonna ask for my Wednesdays off again. I would be so so happy!!!
Well nothing else exciting is happening right now in our lives just the usual...
Till next time....LIZ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment