Good morning!!!
Happy belated Valentine's Day!!! Not my favoritie holiday I think its more for the young ones. I dont like going out to eat on this day because its always so crowded, flowers just die, and chocolate makes me fat....lol. I did have a nice day my husband surprised me at work with some beautiful tulips (my favorite) then he made a wonderful dinner with a special dessert of a heart shaped brownie with vanilla ice cream and some chocolate covered strawberries. He had to leave for work after that but he is off today so we will see what he has planned for us tonight he wont tell me....lol.
We had a few bad weeks of dealing with our car repairs and having to spend extra money to rent a car but I am hoping that is all over for awhile. Not much else going on the kids have a 4 day weekend....I am so jealous. These are the days I wish I would of become a teacher....on second thought I dont think I could handle kids these days.
I went to go see Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour....it was amazing!!! They are suppose to have another show come to Vegas next year I cant wait I wish I had the money to go see more of the shows but they are quite expensive!!! My husband is entering a contest through his school in Las Vegas at the end of the month. Hoping he can get out there and make some connections if so we would like him to land a job there so we can move there and make that our new home!!! So I am keeping my fingers crossed. Either way I told him I am done here and need to move somewhere this summer.
Jordyn decided he didnt want to play baseball this spring so we left it alone. My daughter Danyelle wants to get back into softball so hopefully she will play and that will keep my evenings and weekends busy while hubby is working or sleeping....lol. Jordyn saw the martial arts studio last night for the first time and asked it he could do that. I know his dad would be all over that so I guess we will discuss it and see how that works out. Kids are so funny they want to try everything!!!
Well....I guess I better get up off my butt and get some things done around the house so I can spend the day with my family may not get another Saturday like this for a very long time so Im gonna make the most of it!!!
Till next time.....
LIZ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment