Well I guess I missed the entire month of October and just about missed November too...it was a very busy couple of months with kids back in school and as I mentioned FOOTBALL!!! Unfortunately the season came to an end a couple of weeks ago when they lost in the first round of play offs. He already asked if he could play again next year....lol. They had an end of the year party last week they all got Tshirts with all their names and numbers on the back which I thought was cool. And the coaches gave them a collage photo with their individual pictures of them during the games. And we are still waiting on a yearbook of all the teams and the DVD with all the games on it. I think it will be fun for Jordyn to be able to sit and watch himself play especially as he gets older and better!!!
The kids were off all week from school for the Thanksgiving break. With my husband's new job we were sorta forced to stay home this year. But Im not complaining I enjoyed having these last 4 days off at home and not having to go anywhere. I actually started getting up the Christmas decorations and hoping I can convince my husband to get the tree up sometime today since his Saints dont play until tomorrow night....lol
So as I said my husband started a new job....Im not sure he likes it too much but at least its a step in the right direction. He finished school back in September and his graduation ceremony will be next month. He keeps talking about going back to school to get his Bachelor degree so we will see how that goes. All the kids are doing very well in school also. Jennifer will hopefully finish up next March....Braydon is cranking out his credits and made Super Honor Roll for this last credit check. Danyelle also made Honor Roll. And Jordyn took the benchmark and only missed 3...so I am very proud of all my students working so hard this year!!!!
December is only a few days away and I havent bought not one Christmas gift...lol. I dont do Black Friday at all!!! I have no desire to go out there and fight all those people to save a few bucks. I think I will however take advantage of the online sales this week. I do alot more shopping online now that I live at least an hour away from all the popular stores. Last year I had all my husbands gifts sent to my office so he wouldnt see them : )
Well, its Sunday so time for this lady to go do a few dishes and enjoy some football and enjoy my last day before going back to work tomorrow its promised to be a crazy day after 4 days off....
Till next time......LIZ <3
1 comment:
Sorry I've been away from reading for so long. It's so hard to keep up with all the blogs I read sometimes. Blogger now offers an email subscription you can add to your sidebar. It's great. When you make an entry in your blog, it comes straight to my inbox. It makes keeping up so much easier. Have a good week!
Post a Comment