Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 IS ALMOST OVER!!!

Well we are ending another year!!! I was looking back at my journal entries and noticed I posted an entry last December 31st....lol. I knew I hadnt made an entry for December so this was my last chance.

December was a very busy month as it is for most of us....mostly the stress of where the extra money is gonna come from to buy presents etc. Things always work out....my husband always reminds me of that and they usually do. We had a nice Christmas at home. My oldest daughter came and stayed with us for a few days...nothing makes me happier than having all my children at home with me. But by the evening they all had their own plans and my husband was off to work. I think the same stands for tonight. It will most likely just be me and my little guy hanging out at home.

I was presently surprised and received a nice Christmas bonus from work. My girls and I attemted to go shopping the day after Christmas but I wasnt impressed. So Im just gonna wake a couple more weeks and then try to go buy some things. I know its all about the end of the year sales but I cant deal with all the end of the year stupid people.....lol

My husband catered my office Christmas party back on the 13th of December it was a success and he made his own Christmas bonus..lol. He had his graduation ceremony on the 16th. It was held at the Convention Center in Riverside. It was very nice, who knew so many people wanted to become chef's. And then the next day my baby boy turned 8!!! We celebrated with a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. He had a blast. Each one of my children celebrated one birthday there. The first one was Jennifer's 4th birthday back in 1992....wow.....

I dont make any New Years Resolutions because like most people I never stick to them. And I really dont understand why we always use a new year to try to change something. Cant you pick any day and any time to try to change something? Whether it be a diet, or to save more money, stop smoking....whatever it is....I guess a new year is suppose to be a new fresh start....

I also read in my journal entry for last December that we were gonna move....lol. Well that is about the one thing that didnt happen for us in 2011. We are still talking about it and Im still hesitant. I hate change and I hate moving the kids away from their schools and friends. But on the other hand my husband commutes over and hour to work one way and I always complain about how I have nothing to do in this small town. So I guess we will have to wait and see what happens because at this point I dont even know....lol.

What I do know is I have a goal that sometime during my next 3 days off I need to put away all this Christmas stuff and get my house back in order. So if you are going out tonight to ring in the New Year be safe and have fun!!!


Till next time.....LIZ <3

No comments: