Monday, September 19, 2011

FOOTBALL...FOOTBALL....AND MORE FOOTBALL!!!

Im trying to sneak in my monthly post....I just dropped off Jordyn at football practice. He now only has practice 3 days a week instead of 5 which is a little easier. They have had 2 games so far. Had to get up 2 weeks ago at 4 in the morning to drive to our game in Corona which is 2 hours away. All their games are at 8am on Saturday mornings since they are the youngest team. They lost that game but came back this week and beat Menifee 34-0!!! So its been nothing but football around here....if we arent at practice or games, we are either watching it on TV or talking about it or something...lol. I am having a blast...I love being a football mom. But I love being a mom in general no matter what they are into.


School has been underway for about 3 weeks now. So far so good....and my husband is almost done!!! This is his last week of school now its time to get a job!!!! So I will keep saying my prayers and hope something comes up soon. I cant wait to move out of this place!!!


Other than football and school thats all thats really been going on. I think Im over this blogger thing. Im not much into writing like I use to be. Think Im gonna go watch the football game instead....



Till next time...


LIZ <3

No comments: