Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ITS AUGUST...WOOHOOOOO!!!!

Yep....its definitely August because all of a sudden it seemed to get 50 degrees hotter than it has been all summer...lol. I love my desert weather especially the crazy cool thunder storms we had pass through the other night....kinda scary but cool!!!


So football season has officially started for Jordyn he is so excited. They are just doing conditioning right now. We get to pick up his gear on Saturday...I cant believe how expensive it is $180 for the season but so worth it...I love football!!! And I love my kids so money isnt the question when it comes to them doing something that makes them happy.


School starts in 22 days!!!! My 13 year old daughter is already bugging to go school shopping her dad always gives her money to go shopping and I try to match it if I can. So Im looking forward to it now that she is actually getting into clothes and things its a lot more fun to shop with her ....lol.


And the best part of all is my step daughter goes home in 8 days!!! It seems to get worse now every time she comes and this time my husband finally realized it. Its nothing but drama every time. I understand being a teenager but this girls issues go far beyond that. You tell her "no" and she throws a fricken tantrum like a 2 year old. Or she will just bug and bug until you want to literally smack her. A few months ago she punched holes in the walls at her mother's house. And she called the police to come get her....can you say ANGER MANAGEMENT??? Anyway, not our problem just counting down the days until we can have peace in our house again.


My hubby has a birthday this month too but with football and school shopping I just dont know if there will be anything left over....lol.


Next month they are having my 25th high school reunion!!!! I cant believe its been that long. I havent decided yet if Im going to the actually dinner because they are having it on a Friday night and I would have to take the day off because its 3 hours from where I live. They are also having a family picnic the next day so I might just go to that instead. I love that facebook reunited me with so many of my old friends. Its been great talking to people I havent seen or talked to in years and so very sad to find out that some of them have already passed away. Life is so very short you just never know. Thats why despite of the hard times I always try to look at the positive side of things and be blessed for the things I do have and the good things that do come my way because those outnumber the bad ones by far!!!!!


Well I better get going its almost time for me to go pick up my baby boy......


Till next time.....LIZ <3

No comments: