Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???

I am sitting here enjoying just a little bit of quiet time before I head to work. Its already June 15th, the kids have been out of school for almost a week now. Today is my husband's last day of school for this quarter....only one more to go!!!!


We celebrated a few more birthday's last month. Jennifer my oldest turned 23, she is starting school this week for medical billing and coding, I hope it all works out for her. As an adult now she is really starting to understand that its not so easy, but I am here to support here and help her anyway I can. I cant stand parents who kick their kids to the curb at 18 and tell them to figure it out. I think being a parent is for a lifetime not just until they turn 18 but oh well that is just me. My other daughter Danyelle turned 13...she is officially a teenager!!! My husband took the girls on a surprise trip to Magic Mountain they had a blast!!! My younger daughter had never been and she loves roller coasters. And finally my nephew Joseph turned 17!!! He will be a senior in high school this coming school year, so hard to grasp that they are all growing up.


My husband has been busy in his spare time coaching our youngest son's baseball team. The season will come to a close this Saturday and now that he is 7, he is old enough to play football. I was not so keen on the idea but he really wants to play so I guess we will give it a try. Conditioning starts in August which will be here before you know it. So that only gives me the month of July to plan a few fun things to do for summer break.


This Sunday is Father's Day...I think it is just going to be 3 of us as my other two children will most likely go spend the day with their father. Its so nice to live not too far away that way it all works out for everyone. I think I am gonna take him to one of his favorite restaurants for lunch or dinner. And then whatever else he wants to do. Then next Tuesday is our 8th wedding anniversary. That one is hard to believe as well. It seems the older we get the faster time goes by.


Well, my coffee cup is empty, so I guess I better finish up a few things before I head off to work.


Till next time....

LIZ <3

No comments: