Sunday, May 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Good morning!!!


Ok I give up...lol....I have tried 3 different layouts this morning and for some reason my "Z" isnt showing up. I'm done worrying about it for now lol.


I cannot believe today is May 1st. Pretty soon the kids will be out of school again for the summer. But the quicker these next few months fly by the quicker my husband is to graduation and that means we can seriously think about getting out of 29 Palms!!! In a way it has kind of grown on me....I dont miss sitting in traffic and I do love the beautiful scenic views of the mountains and the open desert. I love seeing the coyote's and roadrunners and quail and other wildlife. But lets be honest Im a city girl and I cant wait to get back where I belong.


So a couple of weekends ago I walked in the Relay for Life, what an amazing experience. I am so glad I did it. Last weekend we went to Las Vegas to visit my sister and her family for Easter it was also my birthday weekend. We had a nice family dinner and then we got to go see "LOVE" the Cirque du Soleil show at the Mirage. It was so awesome. We were literally 4 rows from the stage thanks to my brother in law who works for them we kinda got the VIP treatment. Then after the show my husband and I went to Harrah's (one of my favorite spots in Vegas) for a few drinks and some dancing. I had a great birthday!!!!


This weekend we are relaxing at home since our kids were on Spring Break this past week there was no baseball games either. But we will start back up tomorrow night with a game at 5:30. Things have been pretty busy for me ever since I started working 5 days a week again. I can honestly say I was spoiled for awhile. I love having a weekday off while the kids are in school to get caught up on things at home but on the flip side the money is nice. And I know its only temporary so Im ok with it. I know eventually I can go back to work part time.


Well, my husband is looking for something to do on this beautiful day its too nice to spend the day inside so Im gonna go see what we can get into to.


Till next time.....LIZ <3

1 comment:

Rose said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Hugs, Rose