Good morning!!!
It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in the desert. Some of my friends got rain and even some snow yesterday but not us. I have a house full of kids they are all sleeping for now. My hubby is still sleeping too so I am trying to sneak in a post for this month...lol.
So yesterday we booked our hotel for Louisiana!!! We have been talking about this trip for at least 3 years now. I have never been there to meet my husband's family or get to see where he grew up. I am so excited!!! I just wish gas prices werent so high (yes we are driving). We wanted to take our truck so the kids would have more room but the gas alone would be over $1000. So the kids are gonna have to suck it up and ride in the car which will only cost us about $600. So I will keep praying that the gas prices go down before then and not up....lol.
Next weekend is suppose to be a busy one. We are going to hang out with some friends in Long Beach on Friday night. Then Saturday morning is opening ceremonies for baseball and then I will be heading to Yucca Valley to participate in this year's Relay for Life. I feel bad that I havent been doing this for years now since I lost both my parents to cancer. I have always made a donation but decided I want to do more. It should be lots of fun I will be walking with my co workers so it will be nice to be able to hang outside of the office doing something together for a great cause!!!!
The week after that will be Easter weekend....we dont have any definite plans just yet. I guess I will have to see what my husband comes up with since my birthday is on the 23rd!!! I would really like to go to Vegas to see The Lion King. But we are saving for our vacation so I guess I cant do it all. These are the times I wish I was rich....lol. I hate having to choose!!!
So with the next couple of weekends promising to be full of fun activities we stayed home yesterday and today just relaxing at home. I still have a little but of laundry to finish up and then just get ready for another week of work. Im gonna make my husband go for a walk with me after he wakes up and probably watch the movie we rented yesterday.
Well I guess thats about all for now probably until next month...lol
Till next time.....LIZ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment