Wow....it's 6:15 pm and I just woke up from a nice nap. The funny thing is I have no idea why I was tired except maybe I had one too many glasses of wine last night....lmao. I didnt do hardly anything today. I got up and did some laundry. Then after Leroy got home from school we took Jordyn to a petting zoo here in town then stopped off at the commissary for a few things and that was it. Now Im just relaxing some more while my husband prepares dinner. I still cannot tell you enough how much I love having a man that can cook!!!!
We got Jordyn all signed up for baseball and my husband is actually gonna volunteer to be a coach this year. Every day when I get home from work I find them in the front yard playing catch or sometimes on the couch playing video games. Thinking back on when he was an active duty Marine I am glad he deployed when he was still little and still needing his momma. Now that he is older and getting into sports and other boy things its great having his daddy home.
Next Tuesday my other son Braydon will be 16....where does the time go? Its hard to believe sometimes. He doesnt want to do anything special says he just wants to buy some clothes. He must take after his dad he is such a simple person....lol.
Tomorrow we are gonna go to the movies to see Rango. And other than that no other exciting plans this weekend.
Well thats all folks....I was going to write about a whole differen subject but decided its not even worth my time.
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend...
Till next time.....LIZ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment