Saturday, February 26, 2011

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Good morning!!!


I am getting my February post in just in time....lol. The weather report said severe storm warnings this weekend with wind, rain and even the possibility of snow!! But looking outside at this very moment I see sunshine!!! Although after living in the desert for 4 years I can also tell you that the weather can change in just a few hours so Im sure we will eventually get something but hopefully not.


I got a raise at work this week!! I also was asked to work 5 days a week...lol. There is always a catch isnt there...but I dont mind so much. Now that the kids are getting older I hold them accountable for a lot of things. For instance they do their own laundry. I was so tired of doing it all every weekend it was just insane. So now I have total control of the washer and dryer on Saturday morning because that is when I usually do my laundry. Then they can do theirs whenever. Even my husband does his own. So I have more time to do other things. We have all been pitching in with the housework too. If they want to go somewhere they dont go until the chores are done. I got tired of them getting to go hang out and I was stuck and home doing everything. Momma wants to play too....lol.


Tomorrow we are going to sign Jordyn up for baseball so that means no more sleeping in on Saturday morning. Although I am usually up anyway I woke up at 5:30 today. Got the kitchen clean and almost done with laundry already and its only 9:00. That way when my husband gets home from school we have the rest of the day to hang out and do whatever. I have loved having him home. He was suppose to get a job down in Palm Springs but that didnt work out. And I always say "Everything happens for a reason". The classes he has to take now since he is getting so close to graduating are only offered at certain times. Most of them are at 5:30 am so he gets up 4 days a week and leaves our house at 3:30 am. I dont know how he does it. So for the next 4 months I have a Mr. Mom....lol. It is awesome because I NEVER have to cook. I literally go to work in the morning come home and dinner is ready and waiting. He gets home before I do so he helps Jordyn with his homework and makes sure the other kids are doing what they are suppose to do. I have to say I could get real use to this life...lol. I guess this is my reward for having to be a single mom while he was deployed overseas and I'm loving it!!! He just says I'm spoiled....lol. And I say no....just well taken care of!!!


Well, I guess thats about all for now gonna go get ready Im hoping to go do some shopping this weekend hope you all have a good one!!!


Till next time....LIZ <3

No comments: