I can tell you one thing my Saturday mornings are not turning out the way I thought they would....lol
My husband has a very early class on Saturday mornings so I thought I would have time to get the housework done by the time he came home....NOT!!!!
The past two weeks my children have decided to wake up early as well as have friends stay the night....with 4 teenagers plus a little one in the house its impossible!!!
I have Wednesday's off during the week but of course that is a day my husband does not have a class so I ALWAYS have someone here to get in my way. My husband does not have the same idea of cleaning as I do....I give him credit he does do a hell of a lot more than most men would. But I still like when I can have the house all to myself to get extra things done without interruption.
I use to love having my Wednesday's off because I knew the kids would be at school an the hubby would be at work but things have changed and all Im asking for is a few hours alone to get done what needs to be done.
In the past few months I havent had any time alone except driving to and from work and its really frustrating at times.....my husband gets offended when I try to explain it to him....like Im trying to get rid of him....lol....but when I talk to other moms they totally understand.
I need to find a tactful way of telling my husband he needs to find a Wednesday hobby away from the house...lol....I tried to get him to take a Wednesday morning class but he swears there werent any available...
Oh well I guess as the saying goes "this too shall pass" his classes change every quarter and soon enough he will be done with school all together and working full time so I guess I will just have to wait it out a little longer....
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!!
Till next time......LIZ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment