It's New Years Eve!!!! I can't believe this year is over already!! I am staying home tonight with the kids....Leroy had to work. At first I was totally disappointed but now I am actually glad Im staying home where its safe and warm. I must be getting old....lol. I dont have much desire any more to be out there with all the crazy people especially the ones that drink and then try to drive home....no thank you.
Before I started this post I looked back to see how many entries I had made for 2010. It was only 7. I was trying to at least post one a month. I think its fun to go back and read. I havent posted since September. Blogging isnt as much fun as it use to be. Alot of people who use to journal when I started back on AOL no longer write. I guess its just like any other fad it just gets old after awhile. I kinda feel that way too. But at the same time I really do enjoy writing about my thoughts and memories and then being able to go back and read about them later on. Thats why women had diaries before computers were invented....lol.
So since September nothing exciting has been going on really. We had nice holidays. We spent Thanksgiving with my husband's best friend and his family. He was home for R&R from Afghanistan and then had to return. We spent Christmas at home it was a very nice day.
Now, we are getting ready to start a new year!!! I cant wait for the kids to get back to school so we can get back to our routine.
Well hopefully I can find time to write more in 2011. Wishing anyone who reads this a happy, healthy 2011!!!
Till next time....Liz <3
1 comment:
Happy belated New Year!
Post a Comment