Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

Good morning!!!


Another school year is upon us....my children started back to school on Monday. I am the proud mom of a 10th grader, a 7th grader and a 1st grader....which means I have kids in 3 different schools...one in high school, one in junior high and one in elementary.....this is going to be an interesting school year to say the least. I already have writers cramp from filling out all the paperwork they send home every single year....lol. Having the kids back in school also means I get to be on a new schedule too though. Last night I was in bed by 9:00....lol.



Even though I always say Im a summer person and I love summer I am excited for this time of year...it gets us back on a routine...school, sports, and extra things keep the kids busy (and mom too). And of course FOOTBALL!!!!



This past weekend we had our last weekend out for awhile (I think). Last Friday was my husbands 40th birthday!!! I mentioned in my last post he wanted to go back to Long Beach and that is exactly what we did. We found a hotel within walking distance of where we wanted to go so we could both drink. We had dinner at Bubba Gumps again then we went bar hopping. It was a long walk back to the hotel but we made it ...lol.


Then Saturday was a reunion picnic for my high school mostly classes who graduated in the 80's...there were about 200 people there it was an amazing turn out. It was great to see some people I havent seen since graduation. Even our basketball and football coach from back then and one of our administrators showed up. Then we went out to the Long Beach Marriott with a few friends to watch the Charger vs. Cowboys game...my good friend Connie is a die hard Cowboy fan. Thank goodness we decided to leave at halftime because the Cowboys won!!! Congrats Connie : )


Well Im gonna keep this one short....I will need to get my little guy to the bus stop soon. Today is my day off but my housework I didnt do over the weekend awaits me....lol. If I get some time later I may post a few pictures from the weekend. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!


Till next time....


LIX <3

No comments: