I am so thrilled!!! Our new bedroom furniture arrived yesterday. My husband came home in the afternoon to wait for the delivery. He called me at work and said, "You aren't gonna believe this but its all in boxes". I thought he was joking because my husband does that quite often so I didnt think twice about it and finished out the day at work. I rushed home to find out that he wasnt joking. Every single piece of furniture was wrapped up in boxes. I was screaming wondering how the heck do you pay all that money and they dont unpack it for you??? So my husband just said lets just go grab something to eat and we will tackle this job in a little bit.
I love my husband he is always the calm level-headed one. It takes a lot to get him to the yelling stage. So I just took a deep breath and headed out the door. I felt better after I ate and we started unpacking everything. So luckily today was trash day because we had all these huge boxes and I didnt want to have to take them to the trash bin. We got it all unpacked and placed where we think we want it...lol. That is always subject to change. I am always rearranging things in the house.
This morning after everyone left I had the joy of screwing on all the handles and knobs!!!! Yes I even had to do that!!! The only sad part is our headboard was broken so I have to go over there today and tell them to get us a new one. I got all our clothes placed back in the drawers. And I think Im done messing with our room until I get the rest of the house clean. I just needed a little break.....lol. Now I need to go out and look for new bedding....oh joy. My husband already mentioned he wants to get a flatscreen tv for the room. Men and their toys.
But overall I am extremely happy even if it was a lot of work. I guess its true what they say...."Nothing comes easy". Now my husand and I dont have to fight over drawer space any more.....woooohoooo!!!!!!
Well, I better get going I need to get everything done so I can be ready to take my daughter to her dental appt this afternoon. A woman's work is never done!!!
Till next time.....
LIZ <3
5 comments:
You are sounding more and more like me! We just do it because we don't have a choice.
I must say that the furniture is very nice!
Kelli
I love the furniture! looks great!
Your new furniture is very nice even though you had to screw in the knobs yourself. You will appreciate it more.....LOL Enjoy it.
Hugs, Rose
The furniture looks great. I love the color!
ITS SO PRETTY!
Post a Comment