
Good morning my friends!!!
Wow! Can you believe it is February already??? Didnt we just celebrate New Years??? And as you know if your a football fan today is the biggest day of the year especially if you are a Cardinals or a Steelers fan!!! I am neither but I do love football and I wouldnt miss the Super Bowl!! I would like to see the Cardinals win just because it would be a first. I always root for the underdogs. Ever since Christmas the kids in my husbands unit have been saying "When is the next party?".....lol. They convinced us to let them come over today to watch the game. Even though there are several other places on base they could go watch. I dont mind I do think Im going to be the only female present which will be odd. But at least I know the game and I will be able to keep up with the guys. I just want to see a good game!!!
We spent yesterday cleaning and doing laundry and shopping of course. It was a typical Saturday. I have been in a serious shopping mood. I think I get tired of looking at the same things all the time. I am one of those that likes to move the furniture around every few months or buy a new picture or something just to change things up a bit. My latest want is a computer armoire. We currently have our computer downstairs in the dining area and we have the typical computer desk. And like most people we clutter it with all kinds of stuff.....lol. I would love to have an armoire so that on days like today I can just close the doors and nobody would know what was in there. It looks so much nicer and cleaner. I saw a nice one at Wal Mart and it was very inexpensive so now I just have to convince my husband that I have to have it.....lol. Wish me luck!!!
I also recently found out that we will be going to one more military ball or a dining in is really what it is. My husbands unit is planning one for the end of March in Laughlin, NV. I have never been to Laughlin only to Vegas. Back in 2003 we took my sister to the one we went to in Vegas. This year we are taking my oldest daughter and her boyfriend (if he can get off work). She is excited but a little disappointed she will be just shy of her 21st birthday....lol. So no gambling or legal drinking just yet young lady......lol. So now I need to go dress shopping. I got rid of 2 of my dresses I had and the other one well I wont go into detail lets just say it ripped....lol. I didnt think I would be needing them any more. I hate dress shopping so I need to start now to ensure that I will have something by March.
Well, I think I better start my day I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend....
Till next time.....
LIZ <3
2 comments:
No, I can't believe it's Feb already. Guess this year is going to fly by like the last!
Enjoy your week coming up.
January went by really fast Liz, I can't believe that February is already here either! I sure hope the rest of the year doesn't whiz by this quickly!!!
Post a Comment