
Good morning!!!
Can you believe another year has come and gone??? I must say 2008 was a great year for me personally!!! I am looking forward to 2009 and actually being able to spend an entire year with my husband home!!! We will have a lot of changes this next year but I am ready!!! I have to take my daughter to an Orthodontist appointment this morning so I dont have a lot of time to post. I just wanted to wish you all a very happy and healthy new year!!! If your going out tonight be safe and dont drink too much....lol. I know for some that is inevitable. I think we are going over to a friends house tonight with the kids.....family fun!!! I wouldnt want to bring in the new year without them!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
LIZ <3
6 comments:
Happy New Year to you too. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours as well and have become a follower.
Hugs, Joyce
I do hope that you have a very blessed new year. In this coming year could one change be that you are moving closer to me? LOL Just think of all the trouble we could get into!
Kelli
Happy New Year to you my friend. I wish us all a great and prosporus year.
happy new year,may 2009 bring you peace and happiness,take care,love mort xx
Hey Liz!
Im finally moving over here to blogger I missed journals too much to stay away
Happy New Year!!
xo
Emily
http://rightundermyfeet.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year!!!
So glad you were able to ring in the new year with your honey :)
Hugs
Terri
Post a Comment