I am a devoted mom to 4 wonderful children and the proud wife of a Marine Corps Veteran and Culinary/Pastry Chef "Without my kids tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait & yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering"
Love the slideshow...great pics...my favorite is the last one of you and Leroy...too cute!HugsTerri
I love your Blog posts! You keep a very clean tight ship too.I am happy that you have joy and peace in your life. Bless you and you and your family!Cordially,Tom Stschuckman@aol.com"Old Soldier Tom's Journal"
I absolutely loved your photos. Thanks for sharing.Hugs, Rose
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the slideshow...great pics...my favorite is the last one of you and Leroy...too cute!
Hugs
Terri
I love your Blog posts! You keep a very clean tight ship too.
I am happy that you have joy and peace in your life.
Bless you and you and your family!
Cordially,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
"Old Soldier Tom's Journal"
I absolutely loved your photos. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Rose
Post a Comment