Sunday, October 5, 2008

I HAVE A QUESTION




Good morning!!!


I just have a quick question for anyone that can help me. Can we get alerts for this journal like we did with AOL when we subcribed to a journal we were notified when someone had posted a new entry or left a comment?? I have just been going to my dashboard and trying to figure out which ones I have read and which ones I havent. So if any of you know of an easier way can you please let me know.


Thanks, Liz

4 comments:

Sharon said...

The only place I've seen is that they come through your email if they're comments TO your blog...otherwise you go into the dashboard to see the updates. No "Alerts" yet but I've heard Google has one....still to be researched.

Missie said...

sign up for google reader. All the blogs that you follow will show up there every time they make an entry.

Melissa said...

I see you've gotten some answers to your question. I love that when I put the blogs I read on my actual blog that it shows when the last entries were made. Plus, I get the updates on dashboard and if you subscribe to posts you'll get them on your google page.

What I'd like to know is how to put pictures where I want them in a post. I can only get them to show up on top. I can't disperse them throughout the journal entry like I want to.

sober white women said...

I have no idea if we can or not. Hey how did you get music on your blog?
Kelli