So ok this is my 3rd attempt at trying to get this pictures to post where I want them....lol. If it doesnt work this time I give up.
I survived soccer pictures. When you have three kids playing its an all day process but I wasnt the only one so that make me feel better. I know Im not the only parent with 2 or 3 kids playing at the same time. We also decided to start putting up some of our Halloween decorations outside. It was my husband's idea actually since he is gone for all the holidays this was gonna be his only oppourtunity to get to get involved in the festivities. We still have some lights we want to hang but we didnt get that far yet.
Tomorrow we will be spending the day at the grandparents house. They are gonna cook my husband a good ole southern meal before he leaves. I will be the first to admit Im no gourmet cook. My husband does most of the cooking around here. Its a wonder we survive for the seven months while he is gone...lol.
Well, Im gonna go try to finish up the laundry so I dont have to worry about rushing home tomorrow to do it.
Till next time,
LIZ
3 comments:
My youngest son played soccer. Unfortunatly my ex and I were divorced by then so I have only ever gotten to see a few of his games and never got to really be a soccer mom. Every game I attended I was made very much to feel an outsider by my ex and his wife. Not a feel good moment.
I'm glad you survived picture day!
What a great picture of your kids....they are so cute :) I'm glad you surrived picture taking, I still remember those days...hectic, hectic, hectic! Hope your meal was yummy.
Pooh Hugs,
Linda
Post a Comment