Saturday, October 4, 2008

HELLO

Hello!!! Well here I am (I think)....lol. I am so lost. Im still trying to figure all this out as everyone else is too. I see alot of you already seem to have the hang of this so I may be asking for some help. I just wanted to write something because I sent out invites to anyone I had in my email list from AOL. So I hope to hear from you all soon.



Well, I need to get ready we have soccer pictures going all day today and Im not even dressed yet! I have been playing with this silly thing all morning.



I hope you all have a great weekend!!



Take care,



LIZ

6 comments:

Missie said...

I'm here! Thanks for sending the link! Check me out if you haven't already!

D said...

gotcha... thanks for the link

Marie Rayner said...

You'll get the hang of it eventually Liz!

Christy said...

Hey Liz!! Glad you found me and I found you!

God Bless

mortonlake said...

hi liz thanks for the invite mort xx

Linda said...

Hi Liz,
Thanks for stopping by my journal and leaving the nice comment. Your Journal looks really cute, I love your Gorjuss tag...they are my favorite, after Pooh of course :)
Hang in there, we're gonna figure this all out and soon, we will be Blogger pros!

I look forward to reading you :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda