Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HOPING THE END IS NEAR!!!

VENTING!!!!

All I can say is I truly do love my husband....that is clearly the only explanation for why I have stayed and put up with the endless bullshit of his ex wife. Although so much better than when we first got together I still wonder why she still acts the way she does at times.

At 11:30 pm her time she calls my husband and as usual its apparent she has been drinking. She just rambles on about their daughter is who almost 18 years old!!! She is lucky it was only 8:30 here or I would of spoke up and said something out loud. But to keep the peace with my husband I bit my tongue like I have been for a long time now. Trying to let him deal with the issues concerning his daughter which he prefers to deal with directly.

I don't know anyone personally that has been through a situation like mine. So I am just wondering does it stop when the child turns 18? I sure the f*** hope so. My husband made a deal with me that if she continues to call after their daughter turns 18 I get to answer the phone. And since he doesnt like to argue or cause friction. I will be the one to tell her to fuck off. It wouldn't be the first time....lol

I have been married for almost 10 years and together for almost 13. I hope she understands that after May 11, 2013 there is NO need whatsoever to call!!!!

Alright enough of that just had to get it out of my system....lol

Till next time......LIZ

No comments: