Saturday, July 14, 2012

JUNE/JULY 2012

Good morning!!!

I have everyone out of the house except me and my youngest....this rarely happens in my house so I am gonna enjoy it to the fullest. My husband is at work he started a new job a couple weeks ago. So far he loves it so that is a plus. Also he is working days so at least we are now kinda on the same schedule with the exception of him having weekends off but thats ok it gives me some "ME" time and time to clean and do things around the house. He dropped off my two teenagers at their dads for the weekend so I am looking forward to not having to run them around everywhere either!!!

It looks like I didnt even get a post in last month...lol. As I mentioned in my last post it was just a month full of graduations and my husband and I also celebrated anniversary #9!!! We didnt really do anything exciting I hoping next year we can though.

I was on vacation last week from work. I spent one day out in Long Beach visiting friends. I spent the 4th of July with my 2 daughters. Then I took a day with Jordyn (my 8 year old) and took him up to L.A. to the zoo and the observatory. That was alot of fun. Then we spent another day together up at Big Bear Lake. I had never been up there it was so beautiful I want to go back again thats for sure!!! So vacation overall was really good.

My oldest daughter is finishing up her externship and just found out yesterday that she will now be a permanent employee as of July 30th. I am so proud of her for all her hard work and dedication. She is so focused and knows what she wants out of life.

So the rest of the month of July seems to be open nothing on the calendar as of yet. I plan to rest up because August will be the true test of my super mom powers....lol. I will have to get my daughter to band camp at 6 am for 2 weeks...work all day...come home then get my son to football practice by 5:30 pm until 7:30 or 8. So I am going to have some really LONG days in August not to mention thats when it is the hottest out here!!! But I am excited I love being involved in whatever my children are doing.

Well, I guess thats about it nothing else to blog about really hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!

Till next time.....LIZ <3

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi Liz. Glad to see you posting. I am finally posting again in my blog.
http://quiltofmanycolors.blogspot.com/ So much going on this summer. I miss when my kids were home and all the activities going on. Enjoy it while you can. :)