Monday, February 15, 2010

MARDI GRAS!!!!

Good morning!!!


I hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day yesterday!!! We just stayed home. I told my husband we can go out tomorrow night for Mardi Gras!!! We have our beads and everything we are ready to go!!! He did bake me a beautiful cake and bought me a really pretty necklace and of course cooked a wonderful dinner. And I spent most of the evening watching the Olympics.


Oh and I cant forget to say WHO DAT!!!!!! The Saints won the Superbowl baby!!!!


We also have a new addition to our family. We got a puppy his name is Maximus and he is a doberman. So far he has been pretty good. We keep him in a kennel during the day while we are gone. Luckily my husband gets home first so he gets to clean up the mess...lol. Jordyn just loves him he takes him out in the back yard and runs and the puppy trys to chase him. He isnt quite big enough yet to keep up but soon enough he will be faster than all of us!!!


Other than that there is really nothing too exciting going on I could of course blog about my defiant step daughter or her mother who thinks she has the right to change the rules in MY house. Calling me crazy when she wouldnt stop calling my house until I had to unplug my phone. Blowing up her own daughter's facebook page with childish comments about my husband. I mean seriously....he doesnt pay your bills bitch so why do you care what he does with his life. What keeps me sane is my ex husband and his wife Katie...I wish we could write a book and teach ALL divorced couples how to act 10 years past your divorce. I just spoke with Katie she informed me she is taking the kids to the movies today and then she is gonna call me and we are gonna meet halfway so I can pick up Danyelle. She is so awesome!!! She is so wonderful to my kids and we get along fine believe it or not we have even gone out to dinner and to a football game together with the kids. Life doesnt have to be full of hate and drama. That only happens to people who arent happy and never will be no matter how much they pretend.


Its a beautiful day out the sun is shining so I think I will try to find something to do outside or just go for a nice walk....


Till next time....


LIZ <3

No comments: