Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MY FIRST ENTRY FOR 2010!!!




Wow.....I can't believe I am actually writing in my blog....it seems like its been forever!!!! I actually went back to see when I started this one and it was October of 2008. I use to blog alot back then...dont know what happened....oh yes I do..its called LIFE!!! So I guess I should start by saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Ok, ok I now Im late so what. Let me see the last thing I posted was Halloween pictures...so let me see if I can catch up....

NOVEMEBER 2009- My husband officially retired from the Marine Corps on Oct 31, 2009 but we were still invited to attend the Birthday Ball in Laughlin. Once again we had a wonderful time and Im not gonna say any more that its our last one because we still have plenty of friends still on active duty. We had a great Thanksgiving with some great friends. I think thats about it....lol.

DECEMBER 2009 - My baby boy turned 6 years old!!!! I cant believe it...we have no more babies in the house.....yippeeeeee!!!!! Christmas was a nice quiet one at home and New Years Eve my poor husband had to work so no wild parties for us....lol.

So here we are into another year.....and the New Orleans Saints are going to the Superbowl!!!!! My husband is from Louisiana and his reaction to their win last Sunday was crazy. You would of though he won the lottery.....lol. But little did I know that they have NEVER won a NFC Championship and have NEVER played in the superbowl so the celebration continues....I hope they win!!!!

Now that the holidays are over things have settled down....kids are back in school including my husband. For those who arent on facebook which I believe is almost all of you my husband started culinary school last October. So I finally have my Wednesday mornings back to myself until Jordyn gets home from kindergarten. That is my sanity!!! I need just a few hours a week by myself to do what I want even if its nothing at all.

I didnt get too much done today....the weather has been crazy!!! Southern California has had rain and snow and wind. Last week between having to report for jury duty and the snow I only worked a total of 6 hours.....my paycheck is gonna suck...lol. It cleared up for a couple days and sure enough last night it starts raining again. So these are the days I just want to lay in bed and watch a movie or read a book. I do have to go to the store but I will wait until I get Jordyn from school and then venture out....hopefully the rain will hold off until Im done.


I guess thats about it....life is good....we are all happy and healthy I cant ask for much more than that. And its lunch time so till next time.....



LIZ <3

2 comments:

Missie said...

I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well. Don't stay away so long next time! LOL

ADB said...

Don't be a stranger, Liz: see you on here soon