
It is Saturday morning and I am the only one up....lol. I love my nice quiet mornings. I am enjoying my coffee. I alreay put some dishes in the dishwasher and started a load of laundry. So far the day is starting off great. We will see how it turns out once everyone wakes up....lol.
It is a 3 day weekend!!! I saw people with their boats and campers taking off for a long weekend. We are just chillin at home for the most part. My husband just started a new job so it kind of put a damper on any weekend plans. The L.A. county fair opens up today. Admission is only $1.00 if you get in before 1pm for the next 3 days. I think we might go on Sunday or Monday. I havent been to the fair in a long time. I use to go every year.
Football season is right around the corner!!! I am so excited!! GO CHARGERS!!!! I was looking at tickets online. I wish I could afford to go to a game. Those tickets are so expensive. But I have learned that we work hard and we deserve to do something special every now and then. So hopefully we can get to a game this year now that my husband will be home and not deployed!!!!
The school year seems to be going good for the kids so far. We are still stressing about getting a transfer for Jordyn. Once my husband starts school next month neither one of us would be available. His bus drops him off around 1:00 in the afternoon. So I am gonna call the school next week and check on that. Im praying it all works out so that we can get him back into the daycare on base and not have to worry about him and this bus issue.
I originally was gonna go to Las Vegas this weekend and visit my sister but like I mentioned my husband started this new job. I have driven it before by myself several times but I dont like it. So I decided to just stay home instead. Danyelle has a friend over. I took them to the movies last night. So I will probably take them to the pool or something today just to get them out of the house for awhile.
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am gonna go have another cup of coffee and enjoy some more quiet time!!!!
Till next time....
LIZ <3
1 comment:
Enjoy your nice long weekend!
Post a Comment