Hello!!!
Well my husband had his appointment with TMO yesterday so we have our move dates. They will be here on the 20th and 21st to pack and then we will be moved on the 22nd. I am relieved because that gives us enough time before my sister and her family come at the end of the month for the retirement. You have no idea how happy I am that we found a home and are gonna be able to get settle before the new school year starts. My stress level has dropped dramatically.
Now the fun starts.....lol. We pick up our keys today and I have to spend my day off putting all the utilities in our name. I am worried because we havent had to pay for these services while living on base and with the kids being home during the summer I am not here all the time to yell at them to turn off the lights or the tv when they leave a room. Im praying I dont pass out when I open my first electric bill.....lol. So this weekend we will be going through and either throwing away or giving away some of the things we no longer need or want. We have new bunk beds for Jordyn's room. So my husband will probably go put those up over at the new house. It will be a busy weekend thats for sure.
My two younger girls are at camp up in Big Bear. They left last Saturday and will be back this Saturday. I hope they are enjoying themselves. After we dropped them off we took took our youngest son Jordyn to Sea World. The other kids dont find it as exciting as he does. They are older and prefer to go to places like Knotts Berry Farm or Magic Mountain. So we thought this would be a perfect chance to treat just him. Sea World is one of my all time favorites. I am a huge animal lover and I am not fond of roller coasters either. So I had a great time. I posted some pictures in my previous entry.
Well, I better go get dressed and get started on my to-do list. I probably wont get another chance to post before the move day. Possibly the next time I post I will have to change my heading. By then I will officially be "A PROUD VETERANS WIFE"
Till next time.......
LIZ <3
2 comments:
That is good news! Yes go get rid of everything, because the packers will pack your trash! LOL
I just posted a ton of stuff up on craigslist. I am like "just get it out of my house!"
Kelli
Hope the move is going well, Liz. Good luck!
Post a Comment