
I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy, fun and safe 4th of July. We are staying close to home. Going over to Victory Field where my husband will be working a food booth to raise money for the unit. I guess its one for the road. I told him next year they can pay him to come out and work the event.....lol. I am hiding out in my room upstairs because I cant even begin to decribe the chaos that is going on in my kitchen right now....lol. So I hope they make lots of money.
And the best news is we finally found a house!!! It is a 4 bedroom in a nice quiet neighborhood. If you have ever lived out in this area you would now that most of the newer houses they have built dont have fenced in backyards, most areas dont have real sidewalks. So we are so happy that we found one that has a big fenced in backyard. The master bedroom is awesome it has 2 walk in closets I no longer have to complain about my hubby keeping his part of the closet organized....lol. We still dont have a move date. My hubby has to get his orders and then get with TMO to set up the dates but Im hoping we can get moved before the end of the month because my sister and her family will be coming out for his retirement and it would be nice to have things in order. I will post some pictures soon.
Well, I better keep this short Im trying to get some laundry done too before the festivities begin later on.
Till next time....
LIZ <3
1 comment:
Hope you had a great 4th!
That is awesome ya'll found a house!
Cannot wait to see pics :)
Hugs
Terri
Post a Comment