Why is it in today's society where women have equal rights (which they fought for ), they want to be as equal to a man they want to be able to work the same jobs as a man. Some even want to be a man.....but I guess that only applies when it goes in their favor.
This discussion came up at work the other day after I listened to a woman complain that she has to pay a percentage for her daughter's surgery. She went on and on how her and her husband are divorced and he is suppose to pay for everything!!! I just listened. We explained to her that she is the responisible party who brought the child in so therefore she is responsible for the payment.
My thoughts on this entire situation is this.... which I base on my own personal experience. My ex husband provides medical, dental and vision coverage for our children. I feel very blessed that we have these benefits. Most people dont. They either have nothing or they have to go on welfare. So if I take the kids to the doctor and have to pay a co pay or whatever I pay it. I never would expect my ex husband to pay in addition to providing the benefits I think that is ridiculous. Now if we are talking thousands of dollars such as braces or something major then I would probably consider trying to split the cost. But why do women bitch over a $5.00 co pay give me a break.
Another issue is child support. If men dont pay it then they are labeled as "dead beat dads". Well what happens when a dad gets custody? Shouldnt she have to pay child support to him? Well in most situations, dads get custody because mom isnt fit to be a mother anyway she is either in jail or on drugs or something of the sorts so its just better of for the kids for her not to even be in the picture. But there are a few out there that dad has custody and mom works and has a job and a house and a car......so tell me dont you agree that she should pay child support??? I sure do!!!
Women dont care if the man has to give up things and go without to pay his child support but women arent willing to do the same. If you have a job, a house, a car etc. then Im sure you can pay child support for the child that is now in the custody of the father!!! Even if it means you have to cut back somewhere. It is for your child!!! They want to bitch and complain if the father misses a month of child support and call him a loser, a dead beat, etc. but when its their turn to pay they simply say....."I cant afford it". I wonder if a judge would agree with that???
I believe in equal rights and therefore I believe there are DEAD BEAT MOMS out there too!!!
2 comments:
I agree with you. We wanted equal rights, and I believe if the father has custody, then the mom should pay support.
Have a good weekend.
I totally agree!
LOL@ Daughtry on my page making you hot and bothered...
He is freakin HOT HOT HOT isn't he!? MMM.. :)~
His new album comes out in July I cannot wait! I've seen him twice and want to see him again so bad....this next time though I want floor seats, up close and personal...LMAO!
Hugs
Terri
Post a Comment