Saturday, May 23, 2009

LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME



It's the weekend!!!
Normally I would be in Las Vegas this time of year visiting my sister or spending all my time at the soccer fields at a tournament. I kinda miss those days!!! But we have decided to spend the long weekend at home. One of the main reasons is we need to start looking for a new place to live. I am not really looking forward to another move but it has become a part of our miltary lifestyle and now we just want to try to find a place soon so we can get settled before the kids start another school year.
I actually have an appointment today to go look at one house. I dont want to rush into anything but there just arent many houses available for a large family like ours. We need a minimum of 4 bedrooms so that makes it a little more difficult. The good news is we will probably have a "real" backyard again and a bigger garage!!! It seems this summer is the time everyone will be moving.....we live on a cul de sac. And our next door neighbors as well as 2 other families are PCSing in the next few weeks. For those of you who dont know what PCS means. It just means a new duty station for those who are staying in the military. The other good news is we will still be close enough to base so we can still come back here to shop and visit other friends.
Well I think I will go get started on a little housework before it gets too hot. I need to take Jordyn to the pool some time this weekend (I promised). Dont you love it when kids make you do that.....lol. No T ball games this weekend because of the holiday and most people probably took off anyway to the lake or the beach or whereever. So it will hopefully be a nice semi-relaxing weekend at home.
Have a great weekend!!!!
LIZ <3

1 comment:

Missie said...

Have a good Memorial day!