Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WHICH WAY WEDNESDAY....


Good afternoon bloggers!!!
Wow....ever have those times where life seems so dull and boring and then all of a sudden you have a million things going on at once...lol. These last few days have just been crazy busy. Now that T-ball has started for my youngest son we have practice at least once a week and usually 2 games. He has a game tonight at 5:30 and then another game on Saturday....can someone please tell me why the T ball games are always at 8:00 on Saturday mornings? Shouldnt theirs be later since they are younger and need more sleep.....lol. I complain now but come Saturday I will be up at dawn ready to go!!!
I went with my husband today to another career fair here on base. He is still exploring a lot of options and is like a kid in a candy store ....every time he sees something new he thinks thats what he might want to do....lol. Part of me is stressing but the older I get the easier it is to just go with the flow.....speaking of getting older tomorrow is my 41st birthday!!! No plans at least not that I know of.....lol. We have an event this Saturday on base its extreme sports and my husband has volunteered to run one of the booths for the unit. So we will be out there cooking and having a good time.
My husband will be leaving shortly to go to Long Beach to pick up his daughter from the airport. She was scheduled to come in June for the summer but apparently there has been a change of plans and she will be living with us now. We are excited and I just hope that her adjustment goes well and that she is happy. She is almost 14 and I know it has to be tough leaving all her friends and her familiar surroundings. I spent the day cleaning out the spare bedroom and getting it all ready for her.
Well I better get going I gotta go get dinner ready before its time to go. Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine I know I have!!!
Till next time......LIZ <3

4 comments:

Missie said...

I hope things go well with your step daughter!!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Ms.Emily said...

wow she is living with you permanently?! what happened?


happy early birthday!!!

xoxo

sober white women said...

I do hope that all goes well with your step daughter moving in. I don't really do anything for my birthday. It is always a shock as to what the children think I should be doing! LOL
Kelli

Terri said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

Hope all goes well when your stepdaughter moves in...

Hugs
Terri