Opening ceremony...Jordyn waving to mom and dad
Good morning!!!
Well the wind has gone away for now and yesterday was a perfect day for our baseball opening ceremonies and Jordyn's first T-ball game. The weather was perfect however I always forget how white I really am.....lol. So even though it didnt feel too hot out I of course got sunburned but only on my arms, and i was wearing a V-neck top so I have a funky V shaped sunburn right on my chest....lol. I guess its time for me to hit the tanning salon for a few weeks before it really gets hot. I will remember the sunscreen next Saturday!!!
They were so cute. If your kids have played any sport at that age you know how fun it is to watch them. They were running the wrong way....lol. Some were sitting down in the outfield. Others would just watch the ball roll right past them. Oh my gosh I laughed so hard!!!
Looking outside it looks like another beautiful day so Im hoping to get my husband go outside so we can wash the cars, they are way overdue. Then hopefully we can spend another day outside either at the park or somewhere. I have lived out here for 2 years and still have not gotten to Joshua Tree National Park. Its one of those things we keep saying we are gonna do and then something else always comes up. So hopefully soon......
Well, Im not gonna spend too much time here. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
Till next time.......LIZ <3
3 comments:
awww jordyn looks so grown up in his uniform =) !!!!
loved the pics
have a great week
emily
I will let you know when we head up to Joshua tree, maybe you guys can meet all of us there. My shoulders and back got a little to much sun. I will have to keep them covered so that I can go back to the lake this weekend.
Kelli
Jordyn is getting so big!
Have a good week.
Post a Comment