
Good afternoon!!!
Wow.....its almost 4pm. I spent the majority of my day cleaning house. I mean seriously cleaning....now my house is all pretty and clean!!!! I wanted to get it all done because this weekend my husband and I are sneaking off just the two of us!!! He got us tickets to go see the Broadway production of Grease. It is playing in San Diego this weekend. We are going on Saturday night. I am so excited. My father use to take us to shows like that all the time when they would come to Long Beach (Civic Light Opera). I have seen so many when I was younger. I saw Oklahoma, The Flower Drum Song, Les Miserable, Hello Dolly, South Pacific and West Side Story. He knows how much I enjoy going and even though that is not his thing he did it for me and thats what makes it so special!!! I think that is why he picked Grease because it is something he is familiar with .....lol. I really want to go see Wicked, Mamma Mia and Stomp. So hopefully I can start going again.
We are gonna leave early Saturday morning and we have a hotel for Saturday night because I dont feel like driving all the way back home after the show. But we are gonna come home early on Sunday because it will be my son Braydon's 14th birthday!!! I mean seriously how did that happen???? We are all gonna meet at his dad's house for just a little family gathering. He is at that age he doesnt want a party or anything like that. He said "Just give me money so I can go shop for what I want".....lol. Yes he is a teenager indeed.
Well, I better keep this short I am expecting my husband home any minute and we have to go run a few errands and I have to go get my dress altered. I have been faithful with my exercising and eating right. So far I have lost 3 pounds so I am more than confident I will reach my goal by the time I need to. It is going to be bitter sweet knowing this will be our last one. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week.
Till next time.....
LIZ <3
3 comments:
I know you will enjoy yourself. Please let us know how Taylor Hicks did. I loved this guy on Idol.
Hugs, Joyce
That is so cool! I have not been a live production in a long time. I do hope that you and hubby enjoy your weekend out.
Kelli
I love Taylor Hicks! Enjoy your weekend.
Post a Comment