I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was successful at finding a dress. I always go for something in a dark blue or red to match my husband's dress blues. I know its kind of hard to tell what it really looks like but oh well....more pictures to come next month with me in it....lol. I am still working on losing about 5 pounds before then.....so far so good.
My husband also put together our computer armoire I am so excited!!! I spent the day hustling to get all the laundry done and am just waiting on my last load to dry. I have a busy week ahead of me. Tomorrow we have to go take our C.P.R. renewal course. That is only gonna take a couple of hours then us girls are gonna go have lunch and go shopping and we are getting paid to do it...lol. I love my boss!!! I am gonna work this Wednesday which is normally my day off. But I am gonna work for Leslie whose parents are here visiting from Texas. Then she will work for me next month when I take off for Laughlin. Its great having more than one person that can do your job. I never feel guilty if I have to call in if one of the kids are sick or if I need to take a day off for personal reasons. Its such a stress free job, I am very fortunate.
Well, its getting late and I still have a few things to do before bed so.....
Till next time....
LIZ <3
3 comments:
I love the dress! I also use to buy dresses to match hubby's uniform! LOL
I am just starting the laundry. ICK
Kelli
The dress is gorgeous. I love the style and color.
Your dress is beautiful!!!
Can't wait to see it on ya...
I knew you would love your computer armoire :)
hugs
Terri
Post a Comment