Good morning....
I am ignoring my housework at the moment so I can sit down and write an entry. I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Day. We stayed home for the most part. My two older children were at their dads but we still had our younger son which was fine with us. We took him bowling twice over the weekend. He absolutely loves it!!! Here on base if you go on Sunday its only $1.00 a game so you cant beat that!!! We had a lot of fun. Then on Monday we took him to Chuck E Cheese. I was suppose to take him 2 months ago for his birthday but that was the day it snowed here and the roads were closed. I dont know who had more fun him or his dad....lol. They are both hooked on video games.
We finally got our new headboard in, so now our bedroom is complete. Well, not really I am still trying to find lamps that I like and something for the walls. I just havent found what I am looking for yet. So in time Im sure I will find it when Im not really looking. It always turns out that way. I also ordered our new computer armoire that came in yesterday so now I just need my husband to go pick it up in the truck.
I went early this morning and got my hair cut and colored. I cut it short this time. Well short for me anyway. My husband loves long hair but I was tired of it. Especially at work because I always just had to put it up in a ponytail or something all the time. So Im hoping with a shorter cut that I can just style it and wear it down. Since I work in the front office I dont think it will be a problem. Im anxious to see what my husband will say.
Yesterday right after I got through the gate on base my car felt funny. I thought "Oh no....dont tell me" and sure enough I had a flat tire!!! I called my husband who was just picking up Jordyn from daycare so he came and put on the spare. So today I have to go get a new tire. It just so happens my daughter has an Orthodontic appt at 3:00 today which is just down the street from the tire shop I go to. So it will work out perfectly ( I hope). Im gonna drop the car off, we are gonna walk over to her appt, walk back and by that time my car should be done. That is my plan.
Well, my quiet time didnt last long...my husband just called and wants me to meet him for lunch. So till next time whenever that may be.....
Liz <3
3 comments:
Love the new hairstyle!
I love the hair! People have told me that I need to cut my hair, but I just have not gotten the nerve to do it.
I so flat tires. I know how to change them, but I refuse to do it because I have a husband. I am so spoiled. LOL
Kelli
Your hair looks great!!!
I am getting mine done tomorrow...first time since March 08...how sad is that?...lol
Hugs
Terri
Post a Comment