
Dear Nobody,
It seems I upset you with a blog entry I wrote on Jan. 1, 2009. I would of happily saved your comment. However, you invited my readers over to your journal and then made it private so really what was the point.
I will address some of your concerns. You said I didnt have the "facts". Well let me tell you that not once but twice your daughter told first my son on New Years Eve, and the her dad on New Years Day that she stayed home to babysit.....ALONE with the baby. If this is not true then it is apparent to me that your daughter is lying. So I would be happy to delete the journal entry once she has called and apologized to her step brother and her father for lying to them.
I would also like to know why you are not woman enough to talk to me. First of all you have your daughter call like your back in high school and not brave enough to ask for him on the phone. Then when I transfer the phone to him you get on the phone.......seriously.....how juvenille. Did you call to tattle on me? LOL. What did you expect to gain from that? Did you think he was gonna scold me like a child? Did you think he would get angry at me and we would get in an argument? Well, I hate to disappoint you but nothing happened. I basically had to figure out for myself that it was you by his reaction and disinterest in the conversation. Besides he didnt write the blog......I DID!!! He knows I have a journal. And he also knows that I have the right to speak and write my own thoughts and opinions. So the next time you get upset about something I write and you feel compelled to call my house you can put your big girl panties on and talk to me.
Oh and just for fun your little idea about me being jealous is absurd. What on God's green earth would I be jealous of you for? I got what I wanted 8 years ago.....end of story.....now you tell me who is jealous of who? But most importantly......dont confuse "hate" with jealousy. I can make a list of reasons why I dont like you. But I wont go there.
Sincerely,
LIZ
P.S. I would of written you privately but as I stated before you have me blocked from your journal and your email.
5 comments:
WOW! Sounds like you have a bothersome troll.
Nothing like a jealous x-wife!
Don't let her bother you. She's the one with the problem.
Have a good week!
Well.... I think that was said very well. Good for you. LOL
Kelli
So happy to know I am not the only one with a husband who has a crazy ex wife!
Gotta love the baby mama drama!
Great blog by the way!
sounds similar to a story of my own.
did I tell you tony has a baby on the way liz????
not by me either thank god!
love you
Good job. Very well said. Sounds like she has a problem huh.
Hugs, Joyce
Post a Comment