Saturday, January 17, 2009

HAPPY WEEKEND

Good afternoon!!!

I decided to change things up a bit and get in the mood for Valentines Day. I am currently waiting for my husband to get home from the gym and then we are going out on a date!!! I received a surprise phone call from my dear friend Teresa yesterday while I was at work and asked if my two older children could come spend the weekend. The kids were so excited, we havent since them since last summer. My oldest daughter also came to visit yesterday and I was extremely happy to see her. I hadnt seen her since Christmas. So what a great day it turned out to be!!! My oldest daughter agreed to take her 5 year old brother for a couple of days after his endless begging....lol. So that left just me and my husband!!!

We stayed home last night and slept in this morning the house was so quiet. Too quiet!! We went and signed up our little one to play T-ball in the spring and went and did our grocery shopping and had lunch. But we decided we better take advantage of the time because it doesnt come around too often. So tonight we are gonna probably go to dinner and then hit downtown Palm Springs. They have a dance club down there that we havent been to in a couple years and Im so ready to go....I love dancing!!! And if you have ever been to Palm Springs down on Palm Canyon Drive you know its the place to be on a Saturday night.

We have to go pick up Jordyn tomorrow too in the lower desert from my daughters house. I mentioned to my husband that we should just get a room down there so we dont have to drive that dreadful highway 62 twice in one weekend. He didnt answer so I will hit him up again when he gets home from the gym......lol.

Well, Im gonna get going I hope you all have a great weekend!!!


Till next time.....

LIZ <3

4 comments:

Emma Joanne said...

you should drive home biatch !!

LIZ said...

So sorry to disappoint you but we are alive and well!!!

Rose said...

So happy you and hubby will have alone time.............how wonderful....Enjoy!


Hugs, Rose

CINDY said...

a night without kids and able to sleep in? wahhhhhhh i want one of those nights, lol. it sounds like pure heaven. hope you had a great time.

(((hugs))))