I am a devoted mom to 4 wonderful children and the proud wife of a Marine Corps Veteran and Culinary/Pastry Chef "Without my kids tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait & yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering"
very sweet Liz! I think my favorites are of the children hanging a star!huggggggggggggggsnatalie
I am glad that you got those pictures, my children would not even let me take a picture of them.Kelli
It's sure looking a lot like Christmas at your house!!! Beautiful!And I've gotta tell you, those kids break the cute scale! Adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
very sweet Liz! I think my favorites are of the children hanging a star!
huggggggggggggggs
natalie
I am glad that you got those pictures, my children would not even let me take a picture of them.
Kelli
It's sure looking a lot like Christmas at your house!!! Beautiful!
And I've gotta tell you, those kids break the cute scale! Adorable!
Post a Comment