Well, we said so long to my husband yesterday morning. It is never easy saying goodbye. I did fine until the bus actually started to drive off then thats when I cried. I try to be strong for the kids but Im only human.
I also have seemed to come down with a cold. After getting back home yesterday we all went back to bed since we had to get up at 4am!!! I spent all day on the couch watching football. Im feeling a little bit better today. I was able to go to work at least. But Im still congested....I HATE BEING SICK!!!!!
Im gonna go clean up the kitchen and get ready to watch Dancing with the Stars...Im hooked....lol.
Till next time....
LIZ
8 comments:
i wish him luck liz,and may he and all the rest of both your,and ours in the UK, troops keep safe. dont sneeze i dont want ya cold take care mort xx
I so know your pain! Girlfriend I am here for you. I will e mail you my number!
Your husband is well trained and I know that the men he serves with will have his back. Marines are a rare breed. Us wives... well we are ever more rare.
When you can't be strong just lean on me.
Kelli
Will you please e mail me. I can't find your e mail addy.
Kelli
Saying a little prayer for his safety Liz. My ex was in the military. We were always saying goodbye it seemed. (((hugs))) I hope you feel better soon.XXOO
I'll be keeping him in my prayers that he may stay safe!
Keeping you all in my prayers during this deployment...
I hope you feel better soon!
Huge Thank you to your hubby for serving our country and to you for standing by his side...
Hugs
Terri
Oh I hate fall colds! Tell hubby we're all rooting for him for a safe trip and return. Thanks to him we still have a free land!!
Tears are NOT a sign of weakness, just the opposite! God gave us tears! You know the drill, one day at a time.
We're almost into our 6 month of our 15 month deployment, it's dragging for me, but going quickly for my hubby. I hope it goes quickly for both of you.
Post a Comment