
Happy Spring Everyone!!!! I am so excited that it is finally warming up. We were in Palm Springs earlier in the week and it was 80 degrees....woooohooooo!!!!! If you dont know me by now you know that I HATE the cold weather.
Today would of been my father's 82nd birthday....I cant believe it has been 12 years since he went to heaven. Speaking of birthday's we had a couple more in our family. My son Braydon turned 15 and my niece Sarah is 13 now. Now Im really thinking where the hell did the time go.
We took our puppy Maximus to the vet yesterday he now wieghs 24 lbs. We also took him to the park for the first time. I walked him around while daddy played baseball/softball with the kids. We have all 3 signed up to play this season. Kaelah and Danyelle are playing softball and Jordyn will be playing coach pitch baseball. We dont have game schedules yet but Im thinking I will have to clone myself.....lol.
I also bought tickets for the Daughtry concert on May 1st in San Diego....its a birthday present for my step daughter. Although I am taking my other daughter too it will be a girls weekend....I am really excited.
We are also trying to plan a summer trip to Louisiana....we wanted to go last year and that didnt happen so Im not getting overly excited but checking into hotels and such to get an idea on prices. I have been with my husband for almost 10 years and still havent been to his home state...how sad is that? But now that he is retired from the military we dont have to ask permission to go anywhere.....lol. So Im keeping my fingers crossed and hope we can make it happen.
Lets see what else.....Oh yeah....a couple of weeks ago my husband and I went to Las Vegas for the weekend to meet up with some friends of mine from high school...we met for dinner then went out dancing...I cant tell you the last time I stayed out till the wee morning hours....we had so much fun!!! There are pictures on my facebook for those of you on my friends list....crazy fun I tell ya!!!! They are planning a summer picnic in August that I want to go to also.
Well....I dont think there is much else that I can write about. Hope everyone is thawing out from the cold winter months.....lol
Till next time....
LIZ <3
2 comments:
Have a good week.
great pics liz.you take care,love mort xx
Post a Comment