Good morning!!!
I am trying to sneak in an entry while everyone is still sleeping.....lol. Today my husband finally has a day off!!! We are planning to take the kids to the pumpkin patch but I dont know if he will make it unless we are able to go and get back before his football game starts. His New Orleans Saints are 5-0 so I know he isnt going to miss the game for anything!!!! So I guess that means we will go during my game time. Thats ok though the Chargers arent doing so well these days.
We had fun last weekend. I took the kids to the 29 Palms Pioneer Days parade and carnival. They had a lot of fun. This past Friday night we went to a Harvest Festival on base that they do every year with free games and food. This coming week they are having a carnival at the elementary school on Thursday night. Then on Friday night they are having one up at my husbands unit. And the Saturday is Halloween!!! So it looks like we will have a busy week. But at least the kids get some use out of their costumes and get to wear them more than once.
I was so excited last Wednesday my husband and I went out for a coupld of hours by ourselves. We stopped to buy him some pants and I happened to walk over to the women's section. I found some really cute dresses that were marked down. So I got a dress for the ball for only $33.00!!! Man was I happy!! In the past 9 years that I have been going to these things I have never spent less than $100 on a dress. Then of course its hair, nails, shoes etc. I always feel guilty about spending money this time of year when we are trying to get ready for Christmas.
Well my alone time just ran out...lol. Hopefully I will have some cute pictures to post next time of all my little goblins.
Till next time......
LIZ <3
1 comment:
Have a good night.
Post a Comment