Good morning.....I'm taking a break from cleaning. I have a lot to catch up on since I didnt do much over the weekend. I'm hoping to get things done soon so I can go over to my friend's house and play with her new baby boy. He is 2 weeks old today.
I'm totally excited about this Saturday. My boss is paying for us girls to go down to the spa in Palm Springs for the day. I guess that is one of the perks of working for an Oral Surgeon. One of my co-workers lives down there so after the spa she has invited us over to her house to hang out and have dinner. Then we might go shopping or whatever. It is just gonna be a girls day out and I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun!!!
I don't really have anything else on the agenda it's been pretty routine around here lately. Well I better get going. Hopefully next time I will have more to write about.
Till next time....
3 comments:
Enjoy the rest of your week. I like the Valentine background.
You are so lucky! I would love to go to a spa.
Kelli
Thanks for inviting me liz!! Have fun on your girl's day out!! Sounds like a blast.
Post a Comment