Saturday, November 22, 2008

WISHING YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING



Hello!!!


Wow.....where does the time go??? I cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week!!! So I thougt I better take a little time to stop and wish all my wonderful friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I know I wont have time next week. I am working Monday and Tuesday then the kids and I are packing up and taking off to Las Vegas for a few days. I havent had a Thanksgiving with my sister in 4 years. So we are gonna go to her house this year. I am ready to get away for a little while. It is great the the kids are all the same age (except for Jordyn). But the other 4 cousins are 14,13,11 and 10. 2 boys and 2 girls.....wow I guess we planned that just right....lol.


I was suppose to sleep in today while Jordyn is off visiting with his grandparents since Wednesday. I have had a little break. But I was pleasantly awakened by a phone call from my husband. I was pissed at first when I hear the phone ring at 6:30 am on a Saturday morning but when I heard his voice I was elated. I am so glad this is the last deployment. We are already planning our holidays for next year since it will be our first ones in 3 years. It will be like we are newlyweds again....lol.


I have actually gotten a start on my Christmas shopping. And I was so excited yesterday, they opened up a Dollar Tree store near my job. One of the girls I work with said they have a lot of cute Christmas bags and wrapping paper etc. So yesterday after work I went in there and found all kinds of cute stuff!!! I finally decided last year to buy most of my wrapping paper right after Christmas when it was like 75% off. So I am almost ready for Christmas too. Braydon my 13 year old has grown a little bit more this year so Im hoping I can have him climb the ladder to put up our lights outside. Last year I had to ask a friend to come help us because even with the ladder we have I still cannot reach the high point of the part of the house where I hang the lights....lol.


I havent decided what I am gonna do with my day. I dont have too much cleaning to do. I keep seeing all the hype about Twilight. Dont know if I should go see the movie or start reading the series. Im thinking I would love to just spend a nice quiet day curled up on my couch with a good book!!! Yes, that is exactly what I am going to do. Relax!!! Enjoy my free time while I have it and do something I WANT to do not something I HAVE to do.


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday !!!!!


Till next time.....LIZ






4 comments:

Christy said...

Hey Liz, Happy Thanksgiving to your family next week and enjoy your time with your sister!

Terri said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you have a wonderful time at your sisters making new memories...cherish every moment!

So glad you heard from your honey!

Hugs
Terri

Missie said...

Have a great time at your sister's house!

natalie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Liz!
:)
very nice entry!
I love your personal profile and that of your family! great pictures!
hugs,natalie