Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH AND BRAYDON



Today is my niece Sarah's 12th birthday!!! I do wish they lived a little closer I miss getting together for birthdays and such.

The weekend came and went way too fast. I guess thats because we spent half of it driving in the car....lol. But it was well worth it. Grease was fantastic I really enjoyed the show. I do wish I had more time to play down in San Diego but we had to rush home to spend Sunday with our birthday boy. Braydon turned 14 on Sunday!!!!

Now we just discovered that my car isnt holding coolant it has a leak somewhere so we are gonna drop it off at the shop this afternoon and see what the damages are. I am praying it isnt going to be a major thing. I have spent so much in the last 2 years fixing my car. Its a 2000 Saturn so its almost 9 years old. I really dont want the expense of another car payment but if these repairs turn out to be more than what I am willing to pay we may just have to be looking into a new car. But hopefully we can just get this one fixed and have it last awhile longer.

Well, I still have a few things I need to get down around here......

Till next time.....

LIZ <3

1 comment:

sober white women said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. Oh don't even get me started on car repairs! LOL
Kelli