I am a devoted mom to 4 wonderful children and the proud wife of a Marine Corps Veteran and Culinary/Pastry Chef "Without my kids tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait & yesterday wouldn't be worth remembering"
I'm happy for you! My son was in the Army for several years, so I can understand your joy.
Yea! I'm glad he made it home safely. You couldn't get a better Christmas present!Enjoy your week!
Yayy!!! It's a Happy Christmas for you guys this year! Hope it's the best ever. So glad that your honey made it home safe and sound. ENJOY!!
Loved the slideshow!Welcome Home!Such a wonderful Christmas presentHugsTerri
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm happy for you! My son was in the Army for several years, so I can understand your joy.
Yea! I'm glad he made it home safely. You couldn't get a better Christmas present!
Enjoy your week!
Yayy!!! It's a Happy Christmas for you guys this year! Hope it's the best ever. So glad that your honey made it home safe and sound. ENJOY!!
Loved the slideshow!
Welcome Home!
Such a wonderful Christmas present
Hugs
Terri
Post a Comment